Pedro and Me
Yesterday there was a presentation done by Allison and Jenny, they talked about a book called Pedro and Me. I liked their presentation because it was very well done. I have read this book and their description of the book was spot on. It’s a book about the TV show “the real world” and one specific season where they decided to host Pedro, an HIV positive, gay male on the show (Li). Not only did I read the book, I have watched the entire season of the real world San Francisco. I liked this book because it brought back memories of me watching this show when I was very young. Pedro and Me is written just like Persepolis, in a comic book form. This book was very well written and it was quick to read. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a book to read.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment