Monday, November 3, 2008
book comes to life
In my Ewrt 1A class we are currently reading the book well the memoir entitled, Persepolis . It is a book that I have read once already about a year ago but I never quite finished it. Earlier today we watched a short excerpt from he movie that they made on the book. This movie was quite remarkable for many reasons. Reason number one. It was remarkably similar to the book yet it was much different. They didn’t follow the book word for word. Reason number 2 the book is written in a comic book style and the movie which I figured was going to be acted our in person is actually a sort of cartoon movie. Its awesome because the pictures in the movie are the same exact as the book . it was like the book went from my imagination and from the pages to a real life movie… I know this sounds sort of corny but it is totally true. Instead or reading clip by clip of the book you are able to witness an actual character on screen. There they can give there character more personality, through the tone of here voices to the way they move there body. It was like the images that I had in my head came alive. This movie brings a book to life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment